Thursday, March 2, 2023

The Profile



I’ve created a social media profile for the movie! 
(@DoubleFeatureMovie was sadly too long of a username)

I've chosen twitter as the social platform I'll be using because that is the social media I am most familiar with, and I've seen how other movies are promoted on that platform.

Although I don't have any content to post yet, I didn't want to have my profile be blank so I added an image of tv static as the profile picture and a solid black header. 

I did this because I looked at some social media profiles for movies that don't have any information yet, such as Sony's upcoming Madame Web movie, and as you can see, there is barely anything on the profile... but it's not blank. With it at least having a description, people will want to follow the page to learn more about the movie as it gets closer to it's release date (which has been announced elsewhere, but for some reason this profile hasn't been updated...).


I'll be posting on that profile as soon as I have something to post, so here's the link to the profile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 Here are the links to everything! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SKsMa-Fy9FMj7owrlTmjCE7qMXbge9PB https://twitter.com/DoubleFtrMovie