Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Filming 1

Today I'm planning in what order I'll be filming the scenes for my opening. Since my opening repeats some similar scenes, I'm thinking that I should film both scenes back to back in order to not have to set everything back to how it originally was. After those, I'll film the final scene after the opening, that takes place during the day. The scenes at night that take place in the bedroom don't actually needed to be filmed at night, since I have blackout curtains there that can work for either day or night. The scenes downstairs will have to filmed at night, since there are many windows, but those scenes do not last too long. Those scenes do take more specific camera work that I want to do so it'll probably take longer to set up each shot. Those are the scenes where the tensions starts rapidly rising, especially when going back upstairs to the bedroom. Hopefully I can film some stuff soon since I'll be gone for Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 Here are the links to everything! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SKsMa-Fy9FMj7owrlTmjCE7qMXbge9PB https://twitter.com/DoubleFtrMovie