Sunday, March 13, 2022

Bo(a)re[d]

     Here is the first page of my storyboard. The text above each drawing is the description of the shot, and the text below each drawing is the dialogue/sound effects playing during that shot. My opening begins as flashes of upcoming scenes are played at various speeds and opacity for a few seconds, growing louder and louder, until the sounds cut off as our main character, Scott, opens his eyes. (The name of the character will not mentioned during this opening, but I wanted to at least give my main character a name to put in the credits.) 

The quiet stillness of the next few shots before suspense starts to build will contrast the loud and fast start of the opening. Tim walks to the bathroom as the camera watches him. The feeling I want to build is that every shot outside of Tim's room will be shot as if the cameras were watching him from the shadows. Tim would go wash his face and then go downstairs (but that's not on the first page of the storyboard). Doing the storyboard helped me figure out how I wanted the story to go, as I could visualize it way better by drawing each shot or scene in general.

Page 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 Here are the links to everything! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SKsMa-Fy9FMj7owrlTmjCE7qMXbge9PB https://twitter.com/DoubleFtrMovie