Thursday, February 17, 2022

Now Choose

 After considering the ideas I laid out in previous post, I've decided on my idea of part of my opening being a video game, and then cutting to the real world. This would allow for my opening to include more than one genre. The contrast between what is happening in the game and what is actually happening could also lend itself to a comedic moment or a lighter tone towards the end of my opening.

What I have to do now is decide on what should be happening during the video game segment, and how it would relate to the overall plot, even beyond what is shown in my opening. I want to make sure that this segment is important to the story, and isn't just thrown into my opening for no reason. I will continue to research my genre and will hopefully get a general plot for my opening done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 Here are the links to everything! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SKsMa-Fy9FMj7owrlTmjCE7qMXbge9PB https://twitter.com/DoubleFtrMovie