Friday, February 18, 2022

Good ideas come at strange times

Never mind what I said in my last blog post. I've thought of a better idea for my opening that can still incorporate some of those elements that would be present in the video game opening while being completely different. Instead of the video game idea, I focused more on the imagination or dream idea.


In very simple terms, the protagonist of the story will wake up from their bed, go downstairs, and do a few other things before going back to bed. However, they will be stalked by a mysterious figure during all this. The mysterious figure will break something or make something fall over, alerting the protagonist. The figure will then come for the protagonist just as they wake up. It will seem as if it was all a dream. In the final segment, that broken/fallen object will be seen, showing that it was all real. So what happened between the attack and the morning when everything seemed perfectly fine? 


Well, that won't be shown in the opening so I don't have to worry about that too much.


That's all I have for now, I need to work on more details and more info about the character(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 Here are the links to everything! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SKsMa-Fy9FMj7owrlTmjCE7qMXbge9PB https://twitter.com/DoubleFtrMovie