Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Trailer 2 Dialogue

 ---

(4) Casey: Who are you guys?

(5) Mack: Oh no. 

      Brady: Oh yes!

(6) Brady: I'm Brady, and I've got to say that I'm a big fan. 

(7) Casey: Thanks, I guess... where di you even come from though? And how do you know me?!

(8) Brady: Well surprisingly it's not a very long story-

(9) Brady: I got it for super cheap from some guy online and besides a few glitches it works perfectly.

(10) Mack: You call that working fine?  

      Brady: That always happens...

(11) Mack: Ok, you can't tell me that's safe!

(12) Casey: Wait, that didn't explain how you get here at all.

(13) Brady: I said it wasn't long, and that's for a reason.

(14) Mack: What are we gonna do! *whispering*

(15) Brady: Just us being here is already changing the movie. She wasn't supposed to survive, and now the killer might go for someone else instead.

(16) Brady: We need to fix the movie, and then find a way out of here. 

      Mack: I think getting out of here is more important!

(17) Mack: Just when I thought this day couldn't get weirder...

(18) C and J: Who are you guys?

(19) Mack: Their outfits are a little off but for pocket dimension created within a movie within a movie, it's a pretty accurate recreation!

-[titles]

(20) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 Here are the links to everything! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SKsMa-Fy9FMj7owrlTmjCE7qMXbge9PB https://twitter.com/DoubleFtrMovie