Thursday, March 16, 2023

Trailer 1 Dialogue

 (1) Brady: No way... they're remaking slaughter town!

(2) Mack: Hopefully it's better than the first remake...

(3) Brady: Hey, I love that movie.

(4) Mack: It totally messes up everything that's great about the original, the new ending is dumb, and the don't even get me started about the filter.

(5) Brady: Wanna watch it?

(6) Mack: You seriously own that?

(7) Brady: Uhh yeah! I've seen it like a million times. I even got the special edition.

(8) Brady: I got it for super cheap from some guy online and besides a few glitches it works perfectly.

(9) Brady: That always happens...

(10) Mack: That doesn't look safe

(11) Brady: What happened...?

(12) Mack: Why is everything so green...?

        Brady: Oh my god.

(13) Mack: What? 

       Brady: We're in the movie.

       Mack: Huh?

       Brady: WE'RE IN THE MOVIE!

(14) Brady: Just us being here is already changing the movie. She wasn't supposed to survive, and now the killer might go for someone else instead.

(15) Brady: We need to fix the movie, and then find a way out of here. 

       Mack: I think getting out of here is more important!

(16) Mack: Just when I thought this day couldn't get weirder...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 Here are the links to everything! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SKsMa-Fy9FMj7owrlTmjCE7qMXbge9PB https://twitter.com/DoubleFtrMovie