Monday, February 27, 2023

Posters

In my previous blog post I talked about ideas for the posters of the fictional Slaughter Town movies, but here I’m talking about the poster for Double Feature.

My idea is that the poster would be split into 2 halves, with one side being the 2000s side and one side being the 80s side. The killer would be right in the center, with each side showing his costume in each era. Then, I'd have a main character on each side along with the supporting cast of that era.

Here’s a very rough draft of the idea:


Additionally, I’d want the killer on the poster to be reaching into both sides, but I’ve been trying to draw what I want it to look like and I just can’t get it right. I’ll update this blog post if I figure it out or if I find another movie poster that looks similar so that I can use it as an example!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 Here are the links to everything! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SKsMa-Fy9FMj7owrlTmjCE7qMXbge9PB https://twitter.com/DoubleFtrMovie