Monday, April 3, 2023

Fonts, titlecards and more!

Here's what I'm working on right now:

First, I have a great idea for the logo. I downloaded a few fonts that I really liked and I've been testing them out on Word, which is when the idea came to me.

My idea is that I should have the title of Double Feature fade in, then get sliced and separated into the 2 fonts as "DOUBLE" turns red.     

                                              (See the GIF below for the vibe I'm going for)
 

I think this would work really well to draw attention to the double part of the title, as well as allow me to use 2 fonts I really like!

Relating to those fonts, I'm also working on some ideas for the various title cards that will be shown throughout both trailers. Stuff like "THIS SUMMER" and so forth. Now that I have the fonts downloaded, those title cards will be easy to create on Photoshop and Premiere, but now that I have the time I thought I'd brainstorm some ideas. As I mentioned in both trailer shot lists, I had a placeholder tagline of "THINGS GET REEL", but I felt like that might've been a bit TOO cheesy so I'm thinking about what other taglines I could use. I'm sure it'll come to me as I keep working.

And finally, I can these title cards and fonts to update the movie's Twitter account with some new graphics.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 Here are the links to everything! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SKsMa-Fy9FMj7owrlTmjCE7qMXbge9PB https://twitter.com/DoubleFtrMovie